I am a senior practicing top Gastroenterologist and Interventional therapeutic endoscopist working in kolkata for the last 20 yrs.
Dr Indraneel Saha is a senior practicing top gastroenterologist and interventional therapeutic endoscopist working in kolkata for the last 17 yrs. He started his career 20 yrs back after completing his post doctoral training in gastroenterology at Kasturba Medical College under Dr Ganesh Pai in the year 1999. He worked at different corporate hospitals of Kolkata from 2000 including Bellevue, AMRI hospital Dhakuria.
He was a visiting consultant at RKM Seva Pratishthan till 2004. Currently he is a consultant with Kothari Medical Center. His main interest is Therapeutic endoscopic surgeries.
He is the panel Gastroenterologist of CESC Ltd. He has his own set up with state of the art equipments at Microlap ( 24 Bepin Paul Road, near Deshopriya Park, Kolkata, Ph 03324669910 / 03324640702 ) where he performs all complex endoscopic surgeries including ERCP, bile duct stone removal, bile duct stenting, polypectomy, PEG placement , variceal banding, piles banding etc at very economical rates.
He performs complex ERCPs at Thakurpukur once a week on charitable basis.
We treat every type of digestive disorders.
• What is Variceal Banding? Varical Banding is the medical procedure to treat esophageal varices that have chances of rupturing. • The purpose of Variceal Banding. Esophageal varices usually develop when blood flow to [...]
• What is Upper GI Endoscopy? This is a medical procedure used in diagnosing and treating the Upper GI tract or the gastrointestinal tract which includes the food pipe or esophagus, stomach, and the first part of the [...]
• What is Polypectomy? Polypectomy is a relatively noninvasive surgical procedure used in polyp removal which is an abnormally grown tissue from inside the colon. • The purpose of Polypectomy. This procedure is totally [...]
• What is Piles Banding? Piles Banding or Hemorrhoid banding is an outpatient treatment procedure used for removing hemorrhoids. • The purpose of Piles Banding. The rubber bands tighten and cut off the blood supply to [...]
• What is Liver Biopsy? Liver Biopsy is the procedure of collecting liver tissue samples for laboratory examinations. • The purpose of Liver Biopsy. Liver Biopsies are common in diagnosing and staging various liver [...]
• What is Fibroscan? A Fibroscan is a machine that measures how stiff the liver is in a totally nonevasive way. • The purpose of fibroscan. Fibroscan measures the scarring also known as fibrosis which is essentially the [...]
• What is Esophageal Stenting? It is a process of placing a stent possibly self-expanding into the esophagus to keep a blocked area open that helps the patient to easily swallow soft food and liquid. • The purpose of [...]
• What is Esophageal Dilation? Esophageal Dilation is the medical procedure of stretching or widening the narrowed sections of the Esophagus. • The purpose of Esophageal Dilation The esophagus transfer foods from the [...]
• What is ERCP Stone Extraction? It is a minimally invasive bile duct stone removal procedure combining x-ray and upper endoscopy. • The purpose of ERCP. It is an examination process of the upper gastrointestinal tract, [...]
• What is ERCP stenting? Endoscopic Retrograde Choangio-Pancreatography or ERCP is the procedure in which a stent (an extraction tube) gets placed in the blocked bile duct or the pancreatic duct so that the duct remains [...]
• What is Enteral Stenting? It is a non-surgical procedure. In this process, an Enteral stent which is a hollow tube is inserted in the digestive tract to create support if you have obstructed esophagus, stomach, or [...]
• What is Endoscopy? It is a minimally invasive medical procedure (non-surgical) to test the digestive tract including the esophagus, duodenum, and stomach. • The purpose of Endoscopy. The endoscopic procedure can help [...]
• What is Colonoscopy? It is an endoscopic examination procedure to monitor and detect intestinal abnormalities and inflammatory bowel diseases. • The purpose of Colonoscopy. Colonoscopy is recommended to analyze chronic [...]
• What is capsule endoscopy? It is a procedure that is most frequently used for searching the cause of gastrointestinal bleeding or by simple words bleeding from the small intestine. • The purpose of Capsule Endoscopy. [...]
• What is Argon Plasma Coagulation? It is a laser alternative thermal method (non-contact) to achieve hemostasis and also tissue coagulation. • The purpose of Argon Plasma Coagulation. APC or Argon Plasma Coagulation [...]
• What is Balloon Dilation? Balloon dilation is a treatment process for Achalasia which is performed under direct visualization by x-ray or fluoroscopy. • What is Achalasia? Achalasia is a disorder of the esophagus or [...]
I would like to thank everyone for the great care I received. Thank you!
Anamika Ghosh , PATIENT
Doctor Indraneel saha is a well known gastroenterologist doctor in kolkata. I was suffering from complicated gastro problems. His treatment is the reason i am living a happy life. Thanks to Dr Saha.
Goutam Roy , PATIENT
I was very impressed with the entire process. Thanks to all for making me feel at ease
Nasiruddin Khan ,